Gaining

1 year, 100 pounds?

I would love to participate, but I'm afraid too, family, society etc. I think I could gain one hundred pounds in a year, but it would be difficult. I wanted to put on weight this holiday season, and didn't succeed which has been somewhat depressing, as I gained five pounds last year, just can't seem to reach the next threshold.
9 years

1 year, 100 pounds?

imfatandiknowit; Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. I know that it is all in my head. I could become obese at anytime I wanted too. I did have trouble eating as much as I should this holiday season, even though opportunities to do so were present. I have put on a few more pounds this past week, adding extra candy and cookies to meals etc. I know I have to "come around" and just do it! Thanks again!
9 years

1 year, 100 pounds?

well hm if i had asweet girl which is at the same time someone who knwo fitness very well and would enjoy getting me to this weight in one year and mabe help me get back into a certain shape again maybe i would do this but only with a girl i would like to marry i guess
9 years

1 year, 100 pounds?

kaia wrote:
That's my goal for this year, at least 100 lbs. But I maintained 128 lbs on 2500 calories so to gain that much in a year, I'd need to double that. Sometimes I actually lose weight eating 5k per day:-( Would anyone like to trade metabolisms with me? Please? lol

You're going to be Great! Dedication and Desire will
trump metabolism Any Day!
9 years