General

About to give up on site

What Elanor said. I mean seriously, you joined 6 months ago. Your contributions to the site include:

1 forum post- which you posted today and whined about not getting attention.
2 shoutbox comments- which was in the past day and just whine about not getting attention.

I understand it sucks not getting replies when you send messages (I know I've been there,) whining about it on an open forum is the worst thing to do. It reeks of desperation, and you know how much women love that.

Though it takes work like anything. Try to fill out your profile more or contribute to the forum, or even go into the chat room. If you don't make the minimal effort to do that much, then you're not even trying at all.
9 years

About to give up on site

I really hate the "I'm taking my marbles and going home" posts. (Do people still use that expression?) In addition to what everyone else has said, if you are looking for someone, all it takes is one person. Perhaps that person has not joined yet. You don't need to leave a website. In addition, when you make negative posts, you are probably less likely to find someone, because people are less likely to want to be associated with negative posts.
9 years