Gaining

Ultimate fantasy

Yep.....I agree this is pretty arousing.

Anytime my wife gains weight it gives me total excitement not to mention when she keeps gaining. It is the ultimate in a weird way when she keeps gaining even when she is trying to lose or maintain and when she can't stop pigging out.

Very sexy opposite with getting ripped and wife getting softer and bigger/fatter by the week/month/ year and forever!
9 years

Ultimate fantasy

I have the inverse fantasy: that I become increasingly fat and out-of-shape while a slender girlfriend becomes increasingly athletic to the point of bodybuilding. Eventually she'd be able to completely dominate me physically. I would be totally under her control both sexually and in being fattened (often by force). Could go into more detail but it'd be pushing that adult rating. smiley
9 years

Ultimate fantasy

Honestly, This is what I have been wanting to do as well. I love working out and I would love to have a girl who does the opposite.
9 years

Ultimate fantasy

LOVE contrast. Think this is why so many feeders can end up as feedees? (Here's looking at you voluptous lover!).

I am such a sad-arse,but it REALLY gets me to think about things in numbers. So (even though I like food too much to be skinny) thinking of a guy gaining ten stone and me losing weight to be ten stone,JUST so that he has gained an entire me of fat....mmm. Or things like, 21stone is twice my weight,or if he had a 60"waist it's over twice my waist.
9 years