Gaining

Valentine's day feeding ideas

In a similar vein. I have a story posted on my DA account, titled, "Feeder/Feedee Valentines" the story is about a day long food binge for a loving feeder, by her loving feeder. It might be in my stories here as well. DA account is fanedfox@deviantart.com.

Check it out!
9 years

I recommend spending some time on Pinterest, and browsing the desert board. Other than that, chocolate covered strawberries are always a good go-to Valentines Day staple.
9 years

growth wrote:
scuba wrote:
Give her a card at the front door, and put a trail of rose peddles leading into the bed room. There have a big heart cake, with ice cream and chocolates.
That sounds like a missed opportunity to me. Surely it should be a trail of chocolates.

A trail of kisses (as in Hershey's), followed by a trail of kisses (as in lips).
9 years

I'll take this moment to recommend chocolate lava cakes. If you have a cupcake pan, they're incredibly easy to make, pretty impressive looking overall, and absolutely delicious served hot with vanilla icecream and/or fresh strawberries.
9 years

growth wrote:
scuba wrote:
Give her a card at the front door, and put a trail of rose peddles leading into the bed room. There have a big heart cake, with ice cream and chocolates.
That sounds like a missed opportunity to me. Surely it should be a trail of chocolates.

Ooh! A piece of candy.
Ooh! A piece of candy.
Ooh! A piece of candy.
Ooh! A piece of candy.
Ooh! A piece of candy.

9 years