Body inflation

Water balloon

I have been doing this for years, and have it down to an art form. I use several balloons, of different types, and several different layers of clothes, as well as elastic bands and belts, and create a realistic "fat suit". The one I had on 2 days ago probably weighed about 80-100 lbs (I'm already 280, but not actually that fat). I stayed in a hotel room in a different town. When it got dark, I drove around town (Ford Expedition, plenty of room for a fattysmiley), and stuffed at fast food restaurants. Even got gas at a busy gas station. Got some stares, but people mostly ignored it. They weight and the physical struggle were a huge turn-on. I slept in it, too. When I went to start taking it apart, one of the balloons burst, soaking me, but I was finished anyway. Sometimes one will burst before I want to finish, but it's kind of a game-finisher when it happens.
9 years

Water balloon

I love reading this stuff. As a padder, I love the idea of doing something similar with water - the fluidness and the weight!

I appreciate all the tips people have had. I think a trash bin bag that isn't maxed out would be a good choice... Any suggestions for clothing that would keep it in shape? Is there such a thing as male "shape wear" like women wear?
9 years