Gaining

Mutual gaining

What are your thoughts on this? Are anybody currently in relationships like this? Anyone pursuing one?
9 years

Mutual gaining

I can't imagine mutual gaining, because one person should be thin enough to take care of the other. Plus it is more fun to concentrate on one person gaining weight. I know others have other opinions.
9 years

Mutual gaining

My wife and I aren't in a truly mutual gaining situation, though we both are gaining. I'm being deliberate and she is already obese. I know she must notice my weight gain, but has said nothing. She know I like her heavy and I have always been a subtle encourager as well. My ultimate fantasy is that she will become a FFA and really start pushing me to become obese as well. This is a nice thread, thank you for starting it.
9 years

Mutual gaining

I can't think of anything more erotic than mutual gaining. Both you and your spouse or partner enjoying talking about food, eating out often, sharing desserts, feeding each other in bed, caressing each others bellies and encouraging each other to grow ever fatter. this would be so hot!
9 years