Gaining

Addicted to being fat?

Softly 1:
I wouldn't naturally classify myself as a gainer or feedee, but recently I find that my days are taken up with thinking about fat, looking fat, becoming fatter and most of all, having my fat touched and exclaimed over. Im (obviously) a 'big' girl, gained a lorecently because of this latest addiction, but mostly gained from life. Good times, bad times and all those other emotional eating moments we come across.

I am now at a crossroads. ..I feel im tipping over into fantasy world, maybe allowing my fat to rule my life and think that I should pull back and reign it all in before it just goes too far! But I dont know if I want to or if I actually can do...

Anyone else feel or felt like this?

What you mentioned is actually quite exciting to hear but I know what you mean.

I mean on one hand when I hear you say that it might not even be possible to contain is rather sexy for someone who loves weight gain to hear....being that out of control weight gain or eating...but on the other hand I can relate to the feeling different at times and not into as much Fat....this only happens on me ....but as far as my wife I always appreciate more and more Fat all the time.

I think it is just the emotions and pendulum that swings with regard to the weight and eating behavior and overall good feelings it gives you or us.

I know how you feel about thinking about weight gain and Fat all the time it does become rather addicting for me as well.
9 years

Addicted to being fat?

WaistingAway:
I don't know. There's something about being "out of control" or "submitting to your desires" or "letting yourself go" that's really thrilling to me.

Addiction is supposed to be a bad thing; but it's a turn on to me. I love it when a woman says she's become totally addicted to food or fatness. Some people think that's horrible, but I think it's wonderful.

I like praising a woman for becoming a slave to her appetites. I want her to feel good about herself when she's overcome by the urge to binge or stuff.

exactly what you said plus i like it when i get out of contrlol, too and can´t stop eating and getting chubbier for her and she knows that and finds joy in her power over me .....

my i realize it´s summer i am still 96kg and i stuff myelf again today for the 5th tim this week ......it seems i got addicted, too ^^
9 years

Addicted to being fat?

I have had a fetish for weight gain, bellies, big butts etc. for ever it seems. My wife is a BBW (200+ lbs.). She recently started a vegetarian diet, which saddens me. The last time she went on this, I gained, so I have started gaining again. Five pounds this week. This is a "re-gain" of some weight I lost in March from some medical issues, so I'm sure I'll keep it. Waist is back to 45 inches. If my wife keeps trying to lose, I don't know how much I will gain. We will see. Nice thread by the way, thank you for starting it!
9 years