Lifestyle tips

Fiancé upset with gaining/being a chubby chaser

It sucks, but unless you can, and do, completely suppress these desires, your relationship is probably doomed.

Not to be mean, because I REALLY feel for you ... but she has told you flat out that this is not what she wants. She is already pushing back on what you are doing. Either she is going to suddenly discover she likes it after all (maybe a 1% chance), you are going suppress it so she is comfortable, or the clock is ticking.

I hope to be wrong ... but in any case .... good luck.
8 years

Fiancé upset with gaining/being a chubby chaser

Jpickford:
Like I said , sounds like he's blown it

HammerTime44:
Lmao your nuts man. It's not a nessesity in my life. I was honest and told her she voiced her opinion and would rather me not but she gets it. Pickford is also the most overrated young keeper in the prem.


Thickford overrated?!?!?!?! :^( Okay, maybe overrated... but certainly not a bad keeper.
7 years