General

Have a huge crush on a girl that has a bf, not sure what to do?

Friend her on Facebook, and see if anything becomes of it. It probably won't, and you'll be done with her. If you both end up breaking up, maybe something will become of it. Many times when there is a romantic attraction, there is also a friend attraction, so you may just be friends and nothing else.
5 years

johnxyz:
Friend her on Facebook, and see if anything becomes of it. It probably won't, and you'll be done with her. If you both end up breaking up, maybe something will become of it. Many times when there is a romantic attraction, there is also a friend attraction, so you may just be friends and nothing else.

georgejorge:

No No No.

Guys, never do this. It's not cute... it's creepy, stalkerish, and often threatening.

Secondly, you know that people in the service industry, especially those reliant on tips basically have to be nice to you. Stop thinking that because wait staff smiles at you or talks to you that they are your soul mate. It's their job.

becomingoverweight:
I completely agree.

In my opinion, it's not stalking until the other person says no, or shows no interest. But I am older, and the definition of stalking has changed over the years. If the person has 3 friends, it's obvious they are close friends. If she has 100, then she has casual people she has met. But it is a good point that servers are extra nice to get tips. Also, wanting someone for mostly physical reasons is not good either. So, perhaps it is best just to drop it.
5 years

I suggest you talk to her and look for signs of interest. Play it cool.
5 years