Lifestyle tips

Iud’s and bbw/ssbbw

My 300lb sister-in-law has blamed her weight gain on the IUD. She stopped using it because she said it entirely removed her libido. She questioned why she was even taking it because she felt asexual. Pretty common complaint. Lost her boyfriend at the time over it.
5 years

Iud’s and bbw/ssbbw

eldritchchaos:
I've had my IUD in for 4 years now (was around 90 lbs when I got it in, I'm 230 now)
I've seen no change in weight or libido causes by the IUD, and I get it checked by the doctor every year during my pap smear to make sure its in place
Did you go from oral birth control to IUD? Just curious what you're comparing your baseline to.

I only ask because I've dated numerous girls that had been on some type of birth control since their teens and never actually experienced and/or forgotten what a natural libido feels like. ALL hormonal birth control increases SHBG which attaches to testosterone and removes it from the blood leading to lower testosterone levels; a proven vital component to strong libido in women.
5 years

Iud’s and bbw/ssbbw

eldritchchaos:
I've had my IUD in for 4 years now (was around 90 lbs when I got it in, I'm 230 now)
I've seen no change in weight or libido causes by the IUD, and I get it checked by the doctor every year during my pap smear to make sure its in place

So....you went up 250%+ in weight after the IUD and you're claiming you've had "NO CHANGE IN WEIGHT"???
5 years