Fat experiences

Boobs

Have you ever had a problem with your boobs? Like physical, mental stuff.

For example, I had a experience when my old bras didn’t fit me, so I don’t wear them now.
smiley
5 years

Boobs

SahX:
I had an former intimate of mine who has known some underwear issues when she used to be willingly prompt to fatten up.

For years, everytime she tipped up into the 140-150s, she was experiencing several sizeable breast growth spurts: someday, she would spurt a 36B, 38C, even 38D bra and the next couple of days and more pounds later, she was obligated to update for a 38DD. At some point, she simply began to don herself a stretchable sport bra because her breasts damaged a major part of her bras and she had no idea how bustier she would become if she continued to gain weight (and to be honest that was a wise decision: her body tended to act so weirdly when her breasts grew up that once, I and a few of her girl friends has seen them literally balloon up before our very eyes! Not in a cartoonish way of course... but that was liminal enough to shock everyone including her, who was not only seeing but feeling them fill out) . At her heaviest (170s, perhaps 180s) , the latest standard bra she dared to purchase used to be a 38DDD.

She was a very prideful woman, so she rarely complained about the physical toll of their heft onto her back, especially since she appreciated all the newfound turmoil of enticing attention and general envy they brought forth into her social life: furthermore, at her heaviest she was none only bustier but also terribly large-hipped and bottom-heavy as well thanks to her bottom-hourglass silhouette: I assume that was just one amongst many sizeable details about her physical changes and the toll her plunpening assets all exerted over her daily trivialities.

But financially speaking, that was one of a few major turn-offs for her weight journey. When she slimmed back and decided to stop fattening up, she seemed somehow glad that her breasts ceased to inflate whenever she's weight-yoyo-ing as they remained into B/C cup territory for the last two years prior I stopped to talk with her.

I’m 200 pounds, and I mostly have fat on my bottom( thighs, butts, lower belly) but I’m quickly gaining weight on the boobs a lot these days. What should I do?
5 years

Boobs

Wife now has to apply deodorant under them. And they sweat like crazy. If she vacuums the house now, her shirt looks like she jumped into a pool. She doesn't like them. As you can imagine, I have a different opinion.
5 years

Boobs

One is a little bigger than the other thats about it.
I think that is pretty common.
They have gotten flabbier because they rest on my belly most of the time.
4 years

Boobs

Thats a really good idea pillbug
4 years