Gaining

How much weight before it's noticeable to others?

So I've been thinking about gaining some weight to the point where I get a belly but I also don't look too fat to others. Is this possible?
5 years

it depends....ive put on close to 30 pos n no one has said a word, yet i wear mainly baggy stuff
5 years

It becomes unavoidable when it's effecting your face IMO, particularly when you start losing your chin line, gaining a double chin or losing your cheekbones as your cheeks puff out.

Some people have that develop after 15-20lbs. But others gain 100lbs and never get a big double chin; all genetics.
5 years

Yeah, as mentioned, some barely get any facial change even when at 300lbs. Those are by far your rare genetic gems that usually are the ones that become big amongst the FA community and/or model for Lane Bryant/Torrid.

Most people get some type of puffiness in their face very early on and I feel that's always the time the gain cannot be obscured. Some get it purely from all the new salty foods that causes them to bloat badly – even though they're technically not even that fat yet.
5 years