Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hannah4:
Hi
hello smiley
4 years

Lurker who mainly comes here for the stories but is interested in getting more into the community
4 years

ichiori99:
I feel appreciated as I’m becoming a fatter woman

I appreciate you now and as you grow! But I know what you mean.
4 years

Hello everyone

Large guy here who likes larger people.

I'm always up for a chat or bit of Roleplay. I do work a lot so patience is appreciated.

Hit me up folks
4 years

adele666:
hi, I´m 24 years old girl from Czech republic smiley looking for new friends, maybe more
looking good
4 years

Don't remember if I introduced here (might as well say hi X3)
I'm Mira, a growing feedee lesbian (sorry boys, but we can still be friends) who is still on the small side but wanting to grow.
4 years

33yr/female feedee lesbian hoping to find someone to help and enjoy her growing body
4 years

Hey guys! Feel free to HMU, i’d Love more friends in the community!💜💜
4 years

I'm a feedee and FA, here to share support, get to know new people etc. I've been on here for ages but never posted in one of these introduction threads!

I'm a bit of a gamer/geek/creative type and love to talk about pretty much anything so send me a message if you fancy a chat!
4 years

Don't believe I've posted here but have on other forums. Here goes nothing!

Greetings! I'm a 22 yo gainer/feedee primarily looking for online feeder. I spend lots of time in the story section here as well as reading the forums, and I would like someone willing to help me get to 250. I'm on the smaller side, straddling the 180 range right now, but want to grow so much it hurts sometimes. If you're looking to feed me out of my wardrobe, message me here or on Kik @ashcrashed08
4 years