Gaining

Bit of fun

growbagbelly:
I started my all inclusive holiday at 225 pounds what will I end it as?

What has everyone else gained on all inclusive holidays?

How long is it for?

I've heard of some who were able to gain 1-2 lbs a day, but YMMV.

One of these days, I think I may like to go on a 2 week cruise, perhaps with a sexy BBW who loves eating.

I'd train and prepare for it by overeating every day for hopefully at least a week before it starts to stretch out my stomach and increase capacity. Oh and to bring some larger clothes in the luggage, just in case.

I've also heard of some experiencing residual effects after such a vacation, where for weeks the additional eating, and more weight gain has become the new normal. Of course, you could turn that into months or even years if you want to.
4 years

Bit of fun

growbagbelly:
It's for a week been here 3 days and everything is starting to get snug

That sounds hot and really enjoyable! I predict everything is gonna be tight at the end.

I bet you'll need to go clothes shopping at the end of it.
4 years

Bit of fun

growbagbelly:
Well it was a disappointing 7lb gain I was gutted it felt like so much more. The seat felt very very narrow on the flight home.

Still, sounds like you had fun! So, I would argue it wasn't a complete loss.

For only a week, that actually seems impressive. 1 lb a day is actually pretty fast! Even 1 lb a week would be 52 lbs in a year.

Some also report residual effects. As in, the expanded appetite wants to be satisfied, so you eat larger meals and more dessert for awhile afterwards, which causes even more weight gain.
4 years