Fat experiences

Teacher weight gain

HockeyFan16:
So anyone here have any interesting subjects on their teachers gaining weight during the holidays

This isn't exactly over a single holiday season, but one I met again a few years later.

In high school, I remember a teacher I once had, and I guess she was new that year. Initially, I didn't think much of it. I never really spoke to any of my high school teachers outside of business, and when I left, I couldn't get away fast enough. Later, I forgot about most of them. I'm also convinced that anyone who willingly, even prefers teaching at the high school level is mentally ill and insane, but that's a topic and stories for another time.

However, I did see her at a bar a few years later, and it appears she gained a considerable amount of weight. It must have been at least 50 lbs, since if it was 20, I'm not sure if I would have noticed with staring to the point of being almost creepy.

That's where the story ends. I didn't ask if she had a kid, how her overall life is doing, or if she even worked at that school anymore. Just said "hello" and that's about it; I had nothing to say to her. Or for that matter, any current or former high school teacher who taught at that level willingly (as opposed to desperation and those were the only such teaching jobs available). Such a turn off.

There were no other such stories from my college days, and they were teachers I may have talked to again for one reason or another. The thinner ones remained as such, and that fat ones stayed the same amount of fat.

In a similar vein, when in college I once did meet a college student who gained from 125ish to 175ish in about a year, and she seemed completely unashamed of this and not the least bit apologetic. She also had what seemed like a lot of frozen pizza in the fridge, though that alone isn't going to explain the gain. I only noticed the pizza in the fridge because of a house party that was at her place.

Unfortunately, she was also an unpleasant individual and didn't like me, which meant there was no potential for me to try starting a relationship. Instead, I had nothing to do with her. That was the only individual I met in person who both gained a considerable amount of weight, even mentioned the weight, and wasn't apologetic.
4 years