Fat experiences

Finally too big for an airplane seat

Bella8belly:
Last time I went on a family trip I weighed 250lbs, I was oozing into my mother’s seat, the arm rests dig into my fat sides, the airplane seatbelt dug into my gut causing my belly to jut forward so much that my shirt rode up exposing the bottom of my belly.
We are going on a trip next month and my moms trying to make me pay for an extra seat so I don’t “spill into anyone’s space”. Also to add salt to the wound, she said “and how embarrassing it will be when you need to ask for a seatbelt extender.”
I’m considering not going on this trip but it’s my cousins wedding in another country so I might just have to lose weight.

If your willing to do some research you can order and Cary your own seatbelt extender. I bough my own had it in my carry on and pulled it out had had it on long before it was even an issue.
4 years

Finally too big for an airplane seat

I was one traveling and paid for a business class seat. To my dismay, I couldn't fit in it at all. I had to ask someone in coach to swap with me so I could use two seats. When the flight attendant caught wind of what was going on he came over, connected the seatbelt extender for me and while gently patting my belly said "someones been greedy" I got stares from all directions. It was great.
4 years