Fat experiences

Is fat intelligent in a certain sense?

Hey, I started to read your post with extreme suspicion but I have to admit it kind of make sense!

Fat is a natural part of life that humanity developed over time. It used to be very important to cavemen: energy storage, thermic insulation, reproduction facilitation...etc. There are a lot of advantages to fat. Fat is regulated by the subconscious, which is why it seems sometimes so resilient and difficult to control.

However fat wasn’t treated well by stylists since the mid of the XXth century, just because clothes became so important that bodies needed to adapt to them, instead of clothes having to adapt to a variety of bodies.

Style is a pendulum where older ideas eventually come back. I bet that the XXIst century beauty models will become progressively chubbier again.
4 years

Is fat intelligent in a certain sense?

This is actually kind of motivational. I want to get to a point where I overeat without even realising, and my body and mind always demand more food. This way of looking at it kind of makes me feel like my fat IS my feeder, and the more of it there is, the harder it is for me to go against its will and ever-growing power!
4 years