Gaining

Intentional gaining philosophies

I'm usually a number 2, though right now I'm slightly struggling to build up the gaining momentum because I want to gain 15 lbs for my next goal. But I have a feeling I don't want to stop there. When I think about weighing 200 the more appealing it seems. Of course, imagining something and doing something are very different things so yeah, I always reevaluate.

But sometimes a "2.5," that point where I feel like I've really got that gaining momentum going. When it seems like I can eat so much, a good 4,000 calories in a day or more. There's definitely a sense of satisfaction whenever I do, and it feels good. Bonus points if it's 4,000 calories before the cream or other dairy.

Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever end up a 3, or if I'll stop at 220. Guess I'll find out eventually. All I know is that I'd like to get much larger, at least 200. Although 222-225 also sounds appealing, since that's a round 100 kg.

All I know right now is that I have some shirts that are still a bit too big.
4 years

[quote]AskDrFeeder:
Can you think of any more? Which one are you?

2. Stage by stage -- you gain a certain amount and then re-evaluate, possibly stopping, possibly gaining more.

I started with an initial goal in mind of 265 lbs. because in my fantasies that was the number that correlated with the features I wanted my fat body to have, most of all being a belly hang. I was also comfortable enough with the thought of potentially one day actually being 265 lbs that I was free from any reality-based anxiety getting between me getting off to it.

I hit 265 in the summer of 2016, and I now currently weigh between 325-330. Every extra pound has been wanted and intentional, usually gained in 10-15lb increments over 3-5 months (when the stars of will, ability, and body fat cooperation all align). So yeah, 100% a 2!
4 years

LilRascl:
[quote]AskDrFeeder:
Can you think of any more? Which one are you?

2. Stage by stage -- you gain a certain amount and then re-evaluate, possibly stopping, possibly gaining more.

I started with an initial goal in mind of 265 lbs. because in my fantasies that was the number that correlated with the features I wanted my fat body to have, most of all being a belly hang. I was also comfortable enough with the thought of potentially one day actually being 265 lbs that I was free from any reality-based anxiety getting between me getting off to it.

I hit 265 in the summer of 2016, and I now currently weigh between 325-330. Every extra pound has been wanted and intentional, usually gained in 10-15lb increments over 3-5 months (when the stars of will, ability, and body fat cooperation all align). So yeah, 100% a 2!

I love the way you write.I remember that initial gain of 18 lbs like it was yesterday. I think I won a contest for closest guess if I recall correctly. Do you think you will ever post another picture now that you have gone to a new stage? Regardless I am always glad when you're here Hugs
4 years
12   loading