Gaining

Eatmor appetite stimulant pills - anyone tried these?

So, I just ordered some. It'll be interesting to see what effect they may have.

I saw some anecdotal reports that they may work. I forget where exactly (somewhere on Reddit) but one BBW claimed to have some before eating and that they made her very ravenous and hungry, and was able to eat so much more.

The reviews on Amazon seem promising, although you have to take those reviews with a grain of salt. Most folks don't review, and those who do, it's for something bad, not good. I also used to hear about reports of faking reviews.

So, I'm wondering if anyone on here has tried them?

I've been stuck at a plateau for awhile, and would really like to gain 15 more lbs for my next goal. I also get disappointed when that full feeling kicks in earlier than I would like. I want to eat more.
4 years

Is it apetamin?
It will increase your appetite.
4 years

Ditzy:
Is it apetamin?
It will increase your appetite.

www.amazon.com/Appetite-Stimulant-Natural-Orxegenic-Supplement/dp/B00IU4Q5IE/

No, it's this stuff.

I'm a little surprised I don't see more mention of this, especially in the feederism community so I figured I should try to get the ball rolling.
4 years

it works until you stop taking it. by that time you should be really stretched out. i tried taking these AFTER a stuffing. is a bad idea. you keep eating and theres no where for the food to go!

I recommend using these for plateau breakers. When youve been binge eating a few days and you feel loaded down and not hungry....pop these pills and push that belly bigger! post results please
4 years

Never heard of that stuff before.
4 years