General

Household jobs you hate the most

The first thing that went for my fattie was anything bending over: sweeping up piles, putting on the kids' shoes, etc. Then came the stairs (putting away laundry).

Now when she bends over to put on her own shoes she sometimes breaks a sweat. 😂
4 years

Getting into small areas to fix things.
I have crawl spaces in my attic in all 4 bedrooms where I keep things stored.
I have gotten wider than the small doors leading into them so I have to squeeze in sideways.
4 years

When I was 400+ tying my shoes was very difficult so I agree with that too.
I had to sit on the couch and pull my leg up and lean in the direction of the foot to tie the shoe.
4 years

I'm not a fan of washing dishes these days. My back starts to ache after a while, and I end up needing to finish the job by leaning on the counter, supporting myself with my elbows. It works, but it's a bit awkward.
3 years

Dusting. I have allergies so I need to wear an N95 mask and I have A LOT of collectibles and whatnot so it’s a chore that takes several hours since everything must be removed, then the surface cleaned, then the item cleaned before being put back. I don’t half ass when it comes to cleaning. Add in the fact that most of it can only be done standing and it has to be my least favorite... though the place always looks so nice once it’s clean!!
3 years