Gaining

Who prefer to fatten their bellies or their breasts?

Hello, this is a question that I have had since I have begun to gain some weight and the truth is to see my big belly or my breasts (even as a man) I would like and would like to know the opinion of others who prefer to fatten their belly or her breasts
4 years

I most like it when my limbs get thicker. Can't wait until my thighs are 24" (two feet) around, and more (30"+). Or when my arms are over a foot around (so close now!). Or when my ass increases in circumference and width.

Of course, as I do this my gut grows more substantial.

Time will tell if this results in B-cup moobs or not.
4 years

I think if i was to start gaining, I'd want it mostly in my belly, Never really thought about moobs, But a belly sounds more fun and exciting to me
4 years

I have always wanted to have at least B-cup size moobs that would rest comfortably on my round, heavy belly.
4 years

ILuvChubbyChix:
I most like it when my limbs get thicker. Can't wait until my thighs are 24" (two feet) around, and more (30"+). Or when my arms are over a foot around (so close now!). Or when my ass increases in circumference and width.

Of course, as I do this my gut grows more substantial.

Time will tell if this results in B-cup moobs or not.

I hope you get to that B cup of your moobs
4 years

Masuli:
I have always wanted to have at least B-cup size moobs that would rest comfortably on my round, heavy belly.

that would be good so it would be another attraction that you would have smiley
4 years

KingHen:
I think if i was to start gaining, I'd want it mostly in my belly, Never really thought about moobs, But a belly sounds more fun and exciting to me

because you already know how to eat a lot and overfilled so that your belly gets bigger and softer every time
4 years