Gaining

Turning your feeder side on yourself

I heard a segment on NPR, I think, wherein the interviewee discussed how social distancing affects people based off info from research on isolation's effects on people. To paraphrase, the assumption is that our natural instinct that we focus quite a bit on ourselves when we get separated from our herd (friends, family, community), which ensures we are well fed and safe until we are reunited with our people again.

This theory feels like it has some ground to it. I mean, I consider myself to be predominantly a feeder, preferring to be at least slightly smaller than my partner if we were mutually gaining, and I've never really wanted myself to get very big until I find a partner up for gaining with me. However, I've pretty much turned my feeder tendencies towards myself, surpassing my "single" weight limit, fantasizing of myself getting bigger than I've ever been before, and I can't stop --only feebly attempt to slow down my weight gain. I even realize I'd be okay with being bigger than an SO if that's how my love life turns out. I've never seen this side of me before.

Has anybody else been noticing this in themselves? Or maybe your partner's starting to indulge in their cravings and are slowly coming to enjoy letting themselves go?
4 years

Turning your feeder side on yourself

I have been a subtle encourager of my wife's gaining for years. I had to stay in decent shape for the military reserves, which I retired from six years ago. I have been slowly but steadily gaining since. I'm about forty pounds overweight now and fifteen to twenty pounds heavier than when I retired. I promised myself not to deliberately gain during lent, which is almost over, but I have gained during the lock down. My wife has been indulging too.
4 years