Gaining

Bra

don't bother with a bra at all. Do you have any idea how sexy it looks seeing a woman with her tits sticking out, ideally with hard nipples poking through her too tight shirt as she moves down the street? If they sag they stick out over your belly and just look so soft and touchable.
4 years

Bra

FattyFat25:
My bra is way too small. The bands are stretched to capacity and my boobs are too big for the dd cups. The result is that my boobs are bouncing all over the place.
There are no stores open to get sized for a new bra. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to figure out what size to order?

Using a tape measure you should be able to figure it out. There's a myriad of guides on how to do this, online. It's not rocket science.
4 years

Bra

good for you. be proud of your body.
4 years

Bra

that sounds incredibly sexy. I will let my imagination run wild at the thought of all the attention you will attract.
4 years

Bra

Ha, as sexy as it sounds to just go bra-less, I can at least suggest Torrid (online via their website, of course, due to the current situation). My wife has had the most luck with them out of all BBW-themed retailers the past coupla years. She’s a 46 DDD, so finding the right fit is also a chore for us. I say “us” since I get to tag along and look at all the hot ladies photographed on the walls ;-)
4 years

Bra

FattyFat25:
I ordered some bras! My boobs were too big otherwise.

Happy to hear it!
4 years