Fat experiences

Start gaining

why did you start gaining weight, and how did you do at the beginning?
4 years

Start gaining

I was chubby as a kid but then got pretty trim in middle age. I started gaining after I got divorced and began enjoying how it made me softer.
4 years

Start gaining

Padospino1:
why did you start gaining weight, and how did you do at the beginning?

I was overweight as an adolescent and teenager, slimed down after college, then joined the military as a reservist. I had to watch my weight for twenty five years. I retired and now I'm gaining, fairly slowly but close to twenty pounds in seven years.
4 years

Start gaining

I had wanted to experience being fat since I was a teenager. I remember seeing a chubby girl wearing a black bodysuit and jeans, and being absolutely mesmerized as her soft, squishy belly bounced and jiggled with each step.

I wanted to know what that feels like. I wanted to experience that for myself.

Due to my high metabolism, I wouldn't get to become fat until I was 37 years old. Even then, I wasn't able to gain successfully until I incorporated heavy whipping cream into my gaining regimen.

It was slow and difficult at first. I was drinking too much heavy whipping cream per sitting and it was making me nauseous. I have managed to work out the problem and am now gaining weight very quickly and easily.
3 years