Fattening others

How to make them gain

Come on, man, seriously? Leave that shit at the door, that's only acceptable in fantasy, *never* with your actual partner.
4 years

How to make them gain

I'm so happy that no one is supporting that idea!
That is really horrible, my husband told me of a story he found on Reddit where the boyfriend was adding weight gain powder to his girlfriend's food, because they were both trying to lose weight together and he wasn't losing as much. And he was jealous of her success and her getting more attention so he did it purposely to sabatage her, presumably so she wouldnt leave him. It had nothing to do with this fetish . But she found out and.... Surprise! Left him because what he did was so twisted.

There are so many fat women who need love out there! Date one of them!
4 years

How to make them gain

somnolescnt:
Consent is necessary not sexy. Only social justice warriors say stuff like consent is sexy bleh

I don’t know, I thought it was a cute way to say it!
(I didn’t write it but I thought it was clever)
4 years

How to make them gain

somnolescnt:
Consent is necessary not sexy. Only social justice warriors say stuff like consent is sexy bleh

NogutNoglory:
I don’t know, I thought it was a cute way to say it!
(I didn’t write it but I thought it was clever)

somnolescnt:
Being cutesy about it makes it seem less serious, in my opinion.

"Oh consent is sexy? I don't really care about being sexy tonight so I'll just skip that part"

"Oh consent is necessary by law? I definitely will not be skipping that then"

This is just my opinion though

When you explain it like that it makes perfect sense!
4 years

How to make them gain

*sips Dr. Pepper

This thread is....interesting
4 years

How to make them gain

Shaggy 35:
How do you get your partner to gain weight when they dont want to? Any tips, weight gain drugs? Appetite enhancers?

If you like someone and you want to be with them, then you should ask them out and try to date with them without pushing them into your kink and see if you like THEM, or if you just wanna see them GAIN WEIGHT.
If you really love that person and they love you back, than you should just tell them about your kink.
Never try to change someone against their will, that will only bring you on downward spiral to some nasty shit.
4 years