Fat experiences

I think my roommate is making me fat

I think my roommate is over feeding me on purpose. She loves baking and cooking and surprising me with things. recently I told her I was dieting and that I needed to watch what I was eating.

She knows I’m weak

She has fed me so much ice cream, biscuits, bacon, spaghetti, tortellini, sweet tea

And this is on top of me “accidentally” drinking a pint of half and half and a cup of heavy cream.

I know she can see my doughy little belly that’s forming. It jiggles when I walk now and I can feel it. So there’s no way she’s not doing this on purpose.
4 years

Are you sure about that?

There may be a few things you can try to be sure. if her eyes light up when you ask for seconds, or when you rub your belly after eating.

It does seem like a lot of extra trouble, since I don't usually hear about housemates doing that.

Do you hang out with her, socially? If so, does she seem to get a little too excited if you suggest getting something to eat? Then seems a bit too overjoyed if it's a larger amount of food or if it's calorie dense?

Just some thoughts I have.
4 years

We’re very close yea. And she’s like the mom friend who likes to make sure we’re all fed but since I live with her I’m the only empty mouth in the house so all of her attention goes to me.

She also “forgets” about the food she makes for herself in the fridge knowing that I’m gunna end up eating it before it goes bad
4 years

*writes this story down*
4 years

She is very thin. She’s also 4’11 and we joke that she’s closer to hell than all of us cause she’s little and evil.

She one time used bags of rice cakes like nunchucks and smacked me with them. Can’t remember the context as to why she did but hey, she did. Lol.
4 years

Update. She brought me a bag of candy and referred to me a “big boy”

This has now become a full fledged conspiracy theory
4 years

theprophetcat:
Update. She brought me a bag of candy and referred to me a “big boy”

This has now become a full fledged conspiracy theory

She's totally trying to fatten you up!! Only question left if if you'll oblige 👀
4 years

ChubbyLynx:
She's totally trying to fatten you up!! Only question left if if you'll oblige 👀

I kinda already have..? I think? I've just been eating whatever she throws my way. She's being "kind of" aware of my diet and offering me smaller portions of the tasty things but she's slowly increasing them I think.

She just "accidentally" made a whole pot of spaghetti and tried to pass it off like it was all for her. She's 4'11 and weighs like 100 pounds soaking wet there's no way in hell she can eat all of that.
4 years

Another update, she just informed me that she's making a cake.

Why, you ask?

Beats me. Nobody's got a birthday any time soon.

Send help.
4 years