Gaining

Pear-shaped weight gain?

I guess this topic doubles both as me looking for advice as well as just a place for us to gush about our love of butts.

I love big bellies, don't get me wrong. But my dream is have most of my weight go to my hips and butt and just end up a giant pear (which is going to be a little hard considering I'm a guy). I know that weight gain is largely genetic, but if there are any potential way to influence it, then I'm all ears.

Also is there any one else that loves butt-focused weight gain? Most of the people on here prefer big bellies (which makes sense), but I like big butts more.
4 years

Pear-shaped weight gain?

maybe alot of cream everyday for a few months but all i can suggest
4 years

Pear-shaped weight gain?

Nintega:
I guess this topic doubles both as me looking for advice as well as just a place for us to gush about our love of butts.

I love big bellies, don't get me wrong. But my dream is have most of my weight go to my hips and butt and just end up a giant pear (which is going to be a little hard considering I'm a guy). I know that weight gain is largely genetic, but if there are any potential way to influence it, then I'm all ears.

Also is there any one else that loves butt-focused weight gain? Most of the people on here prefer big bellies (which makes sense), but I like big butts more.

I am all here for that and can also suggest avocados! about to try heavycream this week. But i also exercise to negate the huge belly growth with gaining.
4 years

Pear-shaped weight gain?

I absolutely enjoy weight in the butt/ass and in the thighs. I think it's just magnificent to look at it sway and move and how tight they can look in clothing it's fantastic! Hear Heavy cream helps with this a lot!
4 years

Pear-shaped weight gain?

Nintega:

I can empathize with you. I have a 47" waist and a 44" butt. I too would like more gaining in my butt area. I do love the feel of having a larger butt. Check out my gallery, I have posted several photos of my butt in tight briefs.
4 years

Pear-shaped weight gain?

I totally want a pear-shaped body! Unfortunately, I've been on prednisone and it has been running the show. I've been tapering off the prednisone and will be completely off it in under 5 weeks.

This will be an interesting experiment for me. I'm transgender, and am taking actual pharmaceutical estrogen. I prefer to gain weight exclusively by drinking heavy whipping cream. Based on what I've been reading, that should be an ideal combination for developing a pear-shaped body.

It will be neat to see how my body changes as the prednisone dose gradually decreases down to zero.
3 years