General

Brain washed into feederism

Personally speaking, I wouldn’t force anyone to do anything they’re not comfortable with. Any relationship should be based on truth above all else, and I have always been quite honest with my partners-although most have guessed long before.
If someone was leaving treats around the house, I’d usually just ignore them unless I knew they were for me.
And if someone called me thin, I’d be pretty annoyed in honesty, I never liked it even when I was, but that could just be me.
4 years

Brain washed into feederism

ineverstopjustsayin:
Wonder if anyone feels like there partner brainwashed them into feederism. eg leaving there favorite treats around the house telling them they look great and thin when you know you've gained weight. And offering oral sex after consuming large meals. Is This kind of stuff getting you into the kink or was it there from day one. Or is it a personality thing?

This is more "encouraging" and not really brainwashing, which would take away the person's choice completely. (And I think most agree that's not cool.) smiley

So, if you encourage with sex and treats and meals, could you turn someone towards feederism? Not if it's something they're honestly not interested in, however if they're new to it and not against the idea, or if they're on the fence, you could tip the scales in your favour. smiley
4 years