Gaining

Front wag/belly wag?

I don't know how else to describe it besides "front wag" or maybe "belly wag"??

I went for a longer walk than usual, nice breeze, not too hot out, great tunes going, etc. I also recently broke past my 165lb plateau, so the lockdown is doing me some good. About half way through my walk I noticed as I walked, that my shoulders did a slight swing in one direction, but my belly went the opposite way. Not a lot of jiggling yet. LOL! I was just suddenly aware of this little rounded belly moving in the opposite direction to my shoulders and it felt like... happy wagging.

I felt a bit like a bulldog. That was freakin' awesome. smiley
3 years

Front wag/belly wag?

Bigbellydude:
My belly seats as I walk and I love it

Sorry, seats? Not sure I understand. Typo?

I also went to Walmart this week and had to buy boxer briefs a size up. smiley No more red lines... for a while?
3 years

Front wag/belly wag?

Bigbellydude:
My belly seats as I walk and I love it

Dynamo:
Sorry, seats? Not sure I understand. Typo?

I also went to Walmart this week and had to buy boxer briefs a size up. smiley No more red lines... for a while?

Bigbellydude:
for sure a typo was suppose to say sway

Sways! Yes, that makes more sense. LOL! I think I'll have to put on more weight to jiggle, and then more to sway. That sounds so awesome. smiley Does it come with a bit of a waddle? smiley
3 years

Front wag/belly wag?

My big belly is really flabby and hangs down so my butt goes one way then my belly goes the other as I walk.
3 years

Front wag/belly wag?

Ditzy:
My big belly is really flabby and hangs down so my butt goes one way then my belly goes the other as I walk.
The crazy thing is that once I crossed 340 that started to happen. When I used to be four hundred, to keep my body from unnecessary jiggling from side to side; I bought compression tops to keep everything in place but and just tucked my gut and compression shirt in my pants
3 years

Front wag/belly wag?

Juan when I was 420 ish I wore what was basically panty hose for the torso.
If I didn't wear it sometimes my belly would get irritated by the seam of the top I was wearing.
Skin rubbing back and forth on fabric can get painful.
3 years

Front wag/belly wag?

Ditzy:
Juan when I was 420 ish I wore what was basically panty hose for the torso.
If I didn't wear it sometimes my belly would get irritated by the seam of the top I was wearing.
Skin rubbing back and forth on fabric can get painful.
Ditzy, I empathize with you completely. When I was around two hundred, wearing a belt was nothing but as I got fat I used to get irritation because I had more stomach outside of my pants. But then as I got obese, I got the same thing that you got and it used to get on my nerves but such is life when we are obese
3 years

Front wag/belly wag?

The ones here that have a fat fantasy or fetish don't really consider the not so good parts of being large.
3 years

Front wag/belly wag?

Ditzy:
The ones here that have a fat fantasy or fetish don't really consider the not so good parts of being large.
Yeah, they love the fantasy of it all but not the practical application of it. Like I have to do countdowns and rock back and forth now just to get up
3 years

Front wag/belly wag?

Ditzy:

WideJuan76:
Yeah, they love the fantasy of it all but not the practical application of it. Like I have to do countdowns and rock back and forth now just to get up

I don't know I'm kinda looking forward to struggling to get up. And barley being able to walk
3 years
12   loading