Gaining

Waist to height ratio

Hello all! I'm kinda new here and wanted a bit of input. I'm a fairly wee fellow at about 5' 6" and wanted an opinion on something as I have a predicament in regards to my goal of getting fatter atm. I want to be what the average person would consider to be fat, but due to my job, I am not allowed a waistline larger than 40 inches. Would you consider a 40 inch waist on a 5' 6" male to be fat or at least chubby? Thanks a bunch!
3 years

Waist to height ratio

Depends on your point of view. 40 inches means you’re a bit chubby in my opinion. Some people may view it differently though.
3 years

Waist to height ratio

TheLordoftheWings:
Hello all! I'm kinda new here and wanted a bit of input. I'm a fairly wee fellow at about 5' 6" and wanted an opinion on something as I have a predicament in regards to my goal of getting fatter atm. I want to be what the average person would consider to be fat, but due to my job, I am not allowed a waistline larger than 40 inches. Would you consider a 40 inch waist on a 5' 6" male to be fat or at least chubby? Thanks a bunch!

What kind of job has a requirement like that?

Seems unusual, even a bit discriminatory if there isn't a bonafide, legitimate reason for it. Why modeling and acting are the only jobs anywhere where they can hire based on age, race, gender, height, weight, overall looks, etc.

Heard of mobile phone tower technicians being subject to a maximum of 250 lbs because the safety harnesses aren't designed for more, but that seems like B.S. and a cop-out. I don't believe it would be that hard to make a safety harness that could handle more.

Another thought might be sewer plumber because those manholes are only so big, but over time I might expect them to increase in diameter. Newer NYC MTA train cars have wider seats than the old ones, so they must know something.
3 years

Waist to height ratio

TheLordoftheWings:

ILuvChubbyChix:
What kind of job has a requirement like that?

Seems unusual, even a bit discriminatory if there isn't a bonafide, legitimate reason for it. Why modeling and acting are the only jobs anywhere where they can hire based on age, race, gender, height, weight, overall looks, etc.

Heard of mobile phone tower technicians being subject to a maximum of 250 lbs because the safety harnesses aren't designed for more, but that seems like B.S. and a cop-out. I don't believe it would be that hard to make a safety harness that could handle more.

Another thought might be sewer plumber because those manholes are only so big, but over time I might expect them to increase in diameter. Newer NYC MTA train cars have wider seats than the old ones, so they must know something.

Please dont be too judgemental. I'm actually in the military but I have a desk job soo yeah😅
3 years

Waist to height ratio

TheLordoftheWings:Please dont be too judgemental. I'm actually in the military but I have a desk job soo yeah😅

Apologies if it seemed judgemental, as that wasn't intended. It was curiosity, more than anything.

But yes, being in the service requires certain physical fitness standards including body fat percentage and maximum weight. Sounds like an absolute nightmare for anyone into feederism, so my condolences.

It'll be interesting to see if they ever relax or expand these standards, since right now, probably 80% of those age 18-25 are ineligible to join for one reason or another. The most common reason? 67% are too heavy or fat.
3 years

Waist to height ratio

TheLordoftheWings:Please dont be too judgemental. I'm actually in the military but I have a desk job soo yeah😅

ILuvChubbyChix:
Apologies if it seemed judgemental, as that wasn't intended. It was curiosity, more than anything.

But yes, being in the service requires certain physical fitness standards including body fat percentage and maximum weight. Sounds like an absolute nightmare for anyone into feederism, so my condolences.

It'll be interesting to see if they ever relax or expand these standards, since right now, probably 80% of those age 18-25 are ineligible to join for one reason or another. The most common reason? 67% are too heavy or fat.

I have less than 2 years left though so hopefully I can be off to a good start, at least by the time I'm ready to get out. 180 lb should be good enough but if I can do more and stay within the abdominal circumference requirement, I'll definitely do so
3 years