Gaining

I want to stuff but my appetite says not

nadiataur:
I know I can eat I feel that I can eat but I mind rejects it

It's too salty, too sweet I don't feel hungry.

I just can't eat piles of pastries or tons of stirfry. just sucks.

Is there any pills or ways to overcome the this feeling?

I have the same problem, though I have but on over 25 lbs. in the last few years.

I find snacking between meals effective. One other thing, just eat more at each meal. You don't have to gorge/stuff yourself, just have more to eat at every meal.
3 years

I'm starting out again on this weight gain journey. The last time I gained i tried to eat as much as possible to gain as fast as possible. But, normally I don't eat much at all. So I felt awful after eating almost everytime. Especially when I went overboard. Which was almost always.

What I ended up doing was basically keeping myself full as I could. Not to the point of pain. But just on the border of uncomfortably full. I did this pretty much everyday for about 2 weeks, if not a bit longer. I found things like heavy cream and boost or ensure shakes to fill in the gaps between food. After about that 2 weeks or so I remember noticing I no longer felt as "yucky" from being full. I actually found I was hungry more often and could eat much more before getting that "bad" full feeling. Once this happened my weight really started piling on. The eating and gaining almost took a life of their own and just went.

Maybe it was my stomach stretching or getting used to being full. My brain realizing food was in excess and to take advantage of it. Whatever it was, I just had to white knuckle it those first couple weeks and then things really took off. I hope this works again. Since I am starting again to do this. Hope something I said helps. Cheers! smiley
3 years

I can't always eat alot either. What helps me is that I am always thirsty. So adding heavy cream mixed with chocolate syrup helps. But just chugging chocolate milk is great to.
3 years

nadiataur:
I know I can eat I feel that I can eat but I mind rejects it

It's too salty, too sweet I don't feel hungry.

I just can't eat piles of pastries or tons of stirfry. just sucks.

Is there any pills or ways to overcome the this feeling?

I can relate. I'm not a foodee or feedee. Don't get me wrong, I like great tasting food. I just don't like stuffing myself with it. The experience makes me feel nauseous.

I've been able to work around this by drinking heavy whipping cream. I drink no more than 10 fluid ounces at a time, at least two hours apart. This has been very easy for me to do. I can even drink it right after a regular meal with no problem. The results have been fantastic, and I have been able to gain weight quickly.
3 years