Gaining

I sometimes wanna weight 500 lbs

My wife would like me to become 450 pounds. She doesn't know about my desire to become over 600
3 years

Just trying to break 300 first. 😊
3 years

luvgettingbig:
I think there’s an addiction to eating enough to get becoming super sized. I think my neighbor is fat admirer. She seems to meet me every time I come home for the grocery store. She brings over baked goods weekly. Its kind of funny her husband is slim an trim and she has watched me balloon. She even pated my belly over probably 100 pounds ago, I wish would do it again

Yeah, there is an addiction there. Whether it is the addiction to eat non-stop or the addiction to seeing yourself ballin; it comes with it when you cross that bridge to eating yourself into oblivian. Your neighbor is activating her need to nurture which it at the core of some women who like enabling the fat addiction.
3 years

My future weight is 500+ pounds. It sounds amazing to think about it.
3 years

I'd eventually like to reach 500 pounds. At the moment, that would be a hard limit for me.

In the meantime, my immediate goal is 300 pounds, which I hope to reach by the end of the year.

I'm not addicted to food, but I'm probably addicted to gaining. I remember thinking how hot it would be to weigh 250 pounds. I now weigh 283 pounds, and can't wait to gain more. I just can't get enough of the chub. My warm, soft, squishy fat just feels so damn good! Ooh, and feeling my soft body straining against my tighter clothes is just the best!
3 years