Feedback and suggestions

Hide replys in chat option

Could a hide all reply's form account option be added to general chat? Some people in there make it an unpleasant and unwelcome place to be
3 years

MustBecomegluttonous:
Could a hide all reply's form account option be added to general chat? Some people in there make it an unpleasant and unwelcome place to be

If you block someone on the website, it will prevent them from being able to open a private chat with you in the chat application, when they next enter chat.

Unfortunately there is not a way to mute someone in the chat but can pass this request on as it may be something we are able to implement when we next get round to working on the chat.

Thanks,

c00kie
FF Team
3 years

MustBecomegluttonous:

Unfortunately there is not a way to mute someone in the chat

Thanks,

c00kie
FF Team

That's the kind of web programming competency I expect from a site that charges 20$ a month for membership lol
3 years

MustBecomegluttonous:

FF Team:
If you block someone on the website, it will prevent them from being able to open a private chat with you in the chat application, when they next enter chat.

Unfortunately there is not a way to mute someone in the chat but can pass this request on as it may be something we are able to implement when we next get round to working on the chat.

Thanks,

c00kie
FF Team

Couldn't ask for more I'm sure I'd be a complex thing to code
3 years