Fat experiences

How much do you bumb into objects/chairs in your daily life?

During High school around at 260. I had a hard time going to seats because they were just so close to eachother, and I had to slide my way in and out.
3 years

My belly and ass are always in the way and or bumping in to something.
3 years

I have to suck it in sometimes, but not often. I do want to be that big in the future though. It is one of the small things I am looking to when becoming a big hippo.
3 years

At just over 400lbs my belly gets in the way to the point were sometimes I have to lift my belly over obstacles in order to reach thing
3 years

Alchemistknight:
360lbs here, for my program in college almost all of our lectures were in the auditorium and oh boy you can bet mine and your big ass that I almost got stuck in those seats everyday.

Sounds amazing. 😊
3 years

I've been getting stuck or had to shimmy around my whole life..
K
In school it was those tiny connected seat and desks. I would always look around the classroom for the biggest one on the first day of school and hope there weren't assigned seats. Getting in and out had a routine where I would swing my body in and out and I always felt like a graceful kinds fatty.

Even now at 30 I shimmy sideways through halls and spaces. Even at my friends house I constantly get grabbed by door handles....its where 90% of the holes in my clothes come from. Haha
3 years

I had no issues with that until I kept bumping into things and I have never been the clumsy type. But when it kept happening then I had to face the fact that I take up way more space and I have to account for that because I kept seeing myself as not that fat. But I knew I was fat when I broke a lawn chair
3 years