Gaining

Heavy cream is very sneaky

The results are in! My last week was a bit anticlimactic. Despite increasing the amount of heavy cream I was drinking during the last 4 days by 1/3 of a quart (2 quarts total), I only gained 3 pounds during my last week.

Starting weight: 260 pounds.
Ending weight: 286 pounds.

I gained 26 pounds over 28 days. It's time for me to take a break for a week.
3 years

Zora:
The results are in! My last week was a bit anticlimactic. Despite increasing the amount of heavy cream I was drinking during the last 4 days by 1/3 of a quart (2 quarts total), I only gained 3 pounds during my last week.

Starting weight: 260 pounds.
Ending weight: 286 pounds.

I gained 26 pounds over 28 days. It's time for me to take a break for a week.

Everyone has ups and downs from one week to the next, even while gaining. 3 lbs in a week after 23 lbs in 3 weeks is excellent. Congratulations!
3 years

Yes
3 years

I'd try have some tums or drink some ginger ale
3 years

curvyromanticgeek:

When I drink 400 a night, I only feel a tiny bit rough.

I think I might need to go back to the 400 ml (14oz). I don't think I can handle this again. And I might not be able to eat later if I still feel nauseous.

Anyone else get this problem? Any way to help it?

Hello! Congratulations on doing 600ml, I've done it twice and regretted it twice. As a fellow Brit, I love that our Double cream is much more calorific, but it comes at a cost!

I recently bought some lactose pills from Amazon, and they do seem to work. That said, I do 300ml with 300ml of semi-skimmed milk and often a huge dollop of Nuttela in the evenings, and have about 100ml on my morning muesli. I take the pills before my evening shake.

I've taken a week or so off, and my weight has gone down 4lbs, so it works! Looking forward to getting back to it!

Good luck!
3 years

Welp, I'm definitely getting back on the heavy cream gain train. First night tried 300 ml cream and 300 ml chocolate milk. Ended up with horrible acid reflux.

Last night I tried lowering the amount to 150 of each to let my stomach adjust. Going to slowly lower the amount of chocolate milk and raising the cream. I might also try drinking it throughout the day so I can hit my cream quota of 300 ml a day.
3 years

curvyromanticgeek:
Does anyone get other side effects from drinking that much cream?

Also I don't think my body is absorbing it properly? Bit weird.

IME, the more cream I consume at once, the more of it just ends up in the toilet lol.

Lots of people talk about cutting their cream (or double cream) with something, like milk. At which point, you’re basically just drinking half and half.

I find half and half sits better than any heavier option—less heartburn and better absorption. If you wanted to save money, you could always buy the double cream and make an emulsion with water to a tolerable fat content.

RE lactase: IIRC, with dairy, the higher the fat content, the lower the lactose content.
3 years

Curveman:
Everyone has ups and downs from one week to the next, even while gaining. 3 lbs in a week after 23 lbs in 3 weeks is excellent. Congratulations!

Thank you! My one-week break is just about over. I can't wait to resume my next gaining cycle tomorrow, and I will be posting my starting weight in the morning.
3 years

Meraux:
I am trying a heavy cream cycle based off what you put on here and like you said it is a lot easier to digest in small quantities over the day I am doing a quart a day in 10 oz increments with no issues. Gonna take a break on thanksgiving week and see the results after the holiday weekend. Thanks for sharing the info.

You're totally welcome. I'm glad you're having an easier time drinking the heavy cream. Wow, at a quart a day, you'll probably start seeing results quickly. Happy gaining!
3 years

curvyromanticgeek:
I just started on double cream. First time ever. We have double cream over here that is 1000cal for 200ml (7 oz), so way fattier than heavy cream. I am having that mixed with a frijj chocolate milk shake. So 1300cal each. Once before bed, then another 3 hours later in the middle of the night when I go to the loo. That way it doesn't affect my giant cheese based meals, or big sugary cakes. I started this 3 days ago. No medication yet either. I am seeing what I can do naturally first.

10 days ago I lost a pound, 332 lbs. I was upset. So I though, right. I am going to actively gain.
I upped my calories, then 3 days ago, i though, if I am doing this, I am doing it properly. Cream started, as described above. I weighed myself earlier, before dinner.
338lbs. 6 lbs in 10 days.
Yay! Thought I felt bigger.
I am getting really into stuffing.
It is secret stuffing too. My partner doesn't know. He wanted me to wait until we had spoken to my back doctor in January. He is so protective. He doesn't understand how much I yearn to be bigger. How much I need and desire it. How I crave it, like an obsession. Hopefully in January I can do this openly with him.

So I am sneakily doing cream now. And eating extra.
6500-7500 calories total daily including cream.
I am growing. Now with cream. And I love it.
My belly grew half an inch. 61 1/2. I thought my big soft belly felt bigger. God, I love the feel of it.
I have set my goal at 450lbs.
Bring on more cream.

Should I increase the amount cream??

I don't know. I don't think we have double cream in the U.S., but from what you've said, I don't know how easy it would be to increase the amount of cream. At 1000 calories per 200 mL, that's about the limit of fat calories that the body can absorb at one sitting.

Drinking more at one sitting would probably upset your digestion. You could probably increase the amount of cream by drinking multiple 200 mL servings throughout the day, at least two hours apart.

6 pounds in 10 days is great, and I look forward to hearing more about your gain.
3 years