Fattening others

How did you become a feeder/fat admirer?

Since childhood. As long as I can remember I always felt something special for fat guys, stories about fattening... When I was 4 or 5 I already kind of fantasyzed about this.

And I almost only dated fat men. It's really what turns me on.
3 years

I became one when I saw wg episodes in shows like totally spies. I just couldn't get that episode out of my head, and I started to look at fat women as hotter, than any other body type.
3 years

Madforfat:
Just wanted to ask.....
I first was attracted to bellies and how they jiggled. smiley And it turned out over puberty, my dick sometimes hardened rock hard as I saw chubby girls and fantasizing about feeding them in real life.

My own experiences exactly. At the age of 7.
3 years

I am white.

Well, just be a little more serious, no I am not a Fat Admirer even if I am frequenting this forum. Finding bigger women appealing is not subjected to social stigma, derision and supercalifragilisticixpealidocious from peers within my Italian home culture, quite the opposite.

But I bivouaced in some manners of a feeder way of living for sixteen years, just several minutes after a female acquaintance of mine embraced me after not having seen one another for a few months. Finding gaining women attractive and outing myself as someone into stuffing and feedism as well was easy. The first feedee I partnered with after dating a Norwegian bombshell my junior year of high school was glorious.
3 years

It something that aroused me as a teen. But I never entertained it in real life or dated heavier girls. But then those embers roared later in life when my wife gained weight in pregnancy.
3 years

Willy wonka blueberry scene when I was young stirred something. I always liked women with a bigger booty but stayed away from fat girls. Then a girl that was fat was in a pool and her thighs brushed me. I remember being turned on by how soft she was. Then in college I dated a fatter girl, she went on birth control and ballooned up for a few days due to water retention. I loved it because her ass got big.

My wife's ass is huge for her 5'2" frame. Almost 20 years with her now and find her as sexy as day one.
3 years

I started to look at being fat and admiring heavier women girls before puberty.
3 years