Feedback and suggestions

Ff site owners, transgender is not a gender.

In user profiles, the options for gender are male, female, transgender, and no gender.

Transgender is not a gender. It is an adjective that can be applied to gender.

I can see having gender options of transgender male and transgender female, but not just transgender. Having transgender as a gender option makes about as much sense as having cisgender as a gender option.

I think the point of gender in user profiles is to allow people to search for the genders they're interested in. I don't believe there are many people who go "I want to find someone, but only if they're transgender, and I don't care if they are transgender male or transgender female."

The main reason I see for including transgender as a gender option is so people can choose to exclude transgender profiles from their searches. "I want to date males, but only if they are cisgender" for example.

I hope the people who run this site will change the gender setting to include transgender male and transgender female, or just remove transgender completely.
3 years

phatkat:
The main reason I see for including transgender as a gender option is so people can choose to exclude transgender profiles from their searches. "I want to date males, but only if they are cisgender" for example.

Thats exactly why we need that option. I'm uncomfortable with someone with male parts hitting on me the same way a gay woman would be uncomfortable with a cis-man hitting on them. If someone "indentifies" as a woman but walks the street a man, Id like to know that in a profile search.

The transgender option is a way for people to know what they're getting into and less people get hurt or insulted.
3 years

hiccupx:
Thanks for bringing this up the fact that transgender male and transgender female would be better options that just transgender. It's been highlighted before and is an update we intend to make.

Please see the reply from hiccupx in the other forum relating to character options in the story section from the same poster. fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

As we have two very similar threads with a bit of a crossover. Lets try to keep each forum relevant to the topic at hand.

Thanks.
3 years

[/quote]

Baba Yaga:
Thats exactly why we need that option. I'm uncomfortable with someone with male parts hitting on me the same way a gay woman would be uncomfortable with a cis-man hitting on them. [/quote]

You say this as if it doesn't happen every time I sign on. 🤣🤣🤣
3 years

phatkat:

Baba Yaga:
Thats exactly why we need that option. I'm uncomfortable with someone with male parts hitting on me the same way a gay woman would be uncomfortable with a cis-man hitting on them. If someone "indentifies" as a woman but walks the street a man, Id like to know that in a profile search.

The transgender option is a way for people to know what they're getting into and less people get hurt or insulted.

By this same "logic", you would benefit from a female to male transgender search option
3 years