Feedback and suggestions

Empty stories

Is there a reason why FF allows people to “publish” stories that don’t have any writing? All it does is take up precious space from real story’s.
3 years

Empty stories

Hi Bbman30,

Stories should not be able to published without having a chapter. Chapters require a character limit. So a published and active story should have text...

Can you please give us the story name / author / or link as this would be helpful for us to look into the issue and see if there is a bug.

Thanks,

FF Team
3 years

Empty stories

I was searching the stories for straight male weight gain stories and at the oldest stories they’re are to many to list.
3 years

Empty stories

It would be very helpful if you could give us a link to at least one of these empty stories or the story title or the author username...

I have tried to replicate the error by using your search filters in the story section. **Male, **Straight, **Weight gain, and then sorted by Oldest to Newest.

I have opened all stories (50) in the first 5 pages. Which all show chapters and are not showing as empty.

As you have experienced the issue with many of the stories, it would be great if you could send us an example of just one. As we need to be able to see the issue to investigate and fix it.

Thanks for your help.
3 years

Empty stories

FF Team:
It would be very helpful if you could give us a link to at least one of these empty stories or the story title or the author username...

I have tried to replicate the error by using your search filters in the story section. **Male, **Straight, **Weight gain, and then sorted by Oldest to Newest.

I have opened all stories (50) in the first 5 pages. Which all show chapters and are not showing as empty.

As you have experienced the issue with many of the stories, it would be great if you could send us an example of just one. As we need to be able to see the issue to investigate and fix it.

Thanks for your help.

I just looked and the empty stories are gone.
3 years