Stuffing

I can’t stop

Agreed. Enjoy every new inch
3 years

I can’t stop

jessybear13:
I’ve been eating for what seems like non-stop for two days now. My hunger still isn’t satisfied. I can feel myself be bloated for what only seems like seconds and then my stomach growls for more. I’ve been burping and farting way more than usual. All I’m eating is fast food and junk food. I don’t know why I can’t stop being hungry.

I wish I had your hunger. I want to work towards that kind of appetite myself. Sounds like you should continue doing what you are doing. 😊
3 years

I can’t stop

Kiro:
No reason to stop... 😉

jessybear13:
Think so? I’ve been obsessed with how big I’ve gotten lately. All I want to do is lay around and eat eat eat!!!

I mean that’s the dream ever feedee I’ve ever had has had
3 years

I can’t stop

jessybear13:
Think so? I’ve been obsessed with how big I’ve gotten lately. All I want to do is lay around and eat eat eat!!!

Kaass:
From the sound of it you should be eating more, not less. See if you can cut out some unnecessary exertion, try to fit in an extra meal and enjoy the results.

jessybear13:
I’ve been eating non-stop all day today like a good girl 🥰 I love this feeling. I feel so lonely though experiencing this by myself.

Expatbhm:
Eating all day is such a rush. How many calories you eat in a day. Bet it’s north of 10,000. It’s so hot to eat that much.

Still waiting to get myself to eat that much myself. 😊
3 years

I can’t stop

jessybear13:
I’ve been eating for what seems like non-stop for two days now. My hunger still isn’t satisfied. I can feel myself be bloated for what only seems like seconds and then my stomach growls for more. I’ve been burping and farting way more than usual. All I’m eating is fast food and junk food. I don’t know why I can’t stop being hungry.

I admire your desire and how resolute you are, eating all day is such a turn on for me! Eat up and enjoy yourself!
3 years