Feedback and suggestions

Unfortunate wording in definitions page!

I see what you're saying here, and perhaps that word can be phrased better. But what word might be better? "Extreme?"

Some folks get off on ridicule, and that's okay, but in my experience most don't.

There's also a question as to what's deemed extreme? Immobility? Or stages between immobility and not being able to function independently?

I've been here for a long time. Not once in that time, generally speaking, have folks ever denied certain realities. That above a certain size, independence may or may not be possible, or that limited or even no mobility is going to have some serious practical downsides.

At that point, most reasonable individuals would likely consider this extreme. Though again, it's not necessarily bad, especially if everyone involved is on board with it, and aware of both the pros and the cons such an arrangement will provide.

My vote would be to use "extreme" but I wonder what others' thoughts on this are.
3 years

Unfortunate wording in definitions page!

Thank you for pointing out the typo and suggestion of changing some of the wording in the description so it is inclusive and non offensive.

I will highlight this with hiccupx as this is something we can change. Leave it with us as sometimes even the smallest things may not be updated straightaway as we are very busy working behind the scenes right now. So bear with us and we can look into this.

Thanks again!
3 years