General

Are belly rubs intimate?

Neko wrote:
I may be weird here, but for me it can be more intimate than rubbing "other" places! I've gotten extremely turned on from a good belly rub before (especially when I'm full) smiley

That situation I would rate a 10! I get excited just thinking about it! smiley
15 years

Are belly rubs intimate?

I love big belly rubs, or any interaction with my belly. Or other's belly smiley
15 years

Are belly rubs intimate?

I love big belly rubs, or any interaction with my belly. Or other's belly smiley
15 years

Are belly rubs intimate?

Jules: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a belly rub ain't even the same ***in' thing.

Vincent: It's not. It's the same ballpark.

Jules: Ain't no ***in' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's belly, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same ***in' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same ***in' sport. Look, belly rubs don't mean shit.

Vincent: Have you ever given a belly rub?

Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about belly rubs. I'm the belly ***in' master.

Vincent: Given a lot of 'em?

Jules: Shit yeah. I got my technique down and everything, I don't be ticklin' or nothin'.

Vincent: Would you give a guy a belly rub?

[Jules gives Vincent a long look, realizing he's been set up]

Jules: *** you.

Vincent: You give them a lot?

Jules: *** you.

Vincent: You know, I'm getting kinda tired. I could use a belly rub myself.

Jules: Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' a little pissed here.

Jules: Look, just because I don't be givin' no man a belly rub don't make it right for Marsellus to throw Antwone into a glass mother***in' house, ***in' up the way the nigger talks. Mother***er do that shit to me, he better paralyze my ass, 'cause I'll kill the mother***er, know what I'm sayin'?

Vincent: I ain't saying it's right. But you're saying a belly rub don't mean nothing, and I'm saying it does. Now look, I've given a million ladies a million belly rubs, and they all meant something. We act like they don't, but they do, and that's what's so ***ing cool about them. There's a sensuous thing going on where you don't talk about it, but you know it, she knows it, ***ing Marsellus knew it, and Antwone should have ***ing better known better. I mean, that's his ***ing wife, man. He can't be expected to have a sense of humor about that shit. You know what I'm saying?

Jules: That's an interesting point. Come on, let's get into character.
15 years

Are belly rubs intimate?

bbwsweetienorcal wrote:
Though I second what the last poster said, about it depending on the relationship and level of the rub I STILL have to rate it at like, an 8. Pretty darn intimate. If someone I didn't know very well just came up to me and started rubbin' my belly I'd probably give 'em a shiner. smiley

Ditto. smiley To me, it's quite an intimate thing.
15 years

Are belly rubs intimate?

it is a very intimate thing for me weither im giving one or getting one.
it is sexy and sensual and really shows commitment
15 years

Are belly rubs intimate?

Skinnybastard wrote:
My experience is that most girls can't stand having their belly touched.

Yeah, pretty much. You just kinda have to keep working at it on them and they start relaxing about it. Like, rub the areas around for a while and work your way there or if she tells you her stomaches full do it then or start around the eblly, then the belly and then lower...That way she gets the idea you are just working your way down there.
15 years

Are belly rubs intimate?

ULTIMATE THREAD NECROMANCY!!!!

From three years ago to 12hours in one post. lol

Belly-rubs hmm, I love rubbing my own belly. But I've never had a belly rub myself, nor rubbed anyone elses belly. So I'm not sure I'm qualified to have an opinion lol.
12 years

Are belly rubs intimate?

Like sex and feeding, belly rubs are intimate and sensual and transcend the mere physical appreciation of fat bellies. And with a couple clicks like that, well, there is nothing better on earth...or heaven.
12 years

Are belly rubs intimate?

ive never had anyone realy give my belly any attention..... but i can imagine it would be a really intimate moment between two people who share a special FA understanding.... and who knows what the future brings smiley
12 years