General

First time

When I was 19 i took a girl to burger king and stuffed her silly. Her gut got so round and I couldnt keep my hands off her when I was driving her home. I knew I had the kink and thought "wpw, this is what its like?"

Even though things ended badly between us years later, that was my first time and it was awesome...for me anyway ;-)
3 years

First time

Baba Yaga:
When I was 19 i took a girl to burger king and stuffed her silly. Her gut got so round and I couldnt keep my hands off her when I was driving her home. I knew I had the kink and thought "wpw, this is what its like?"

Even though things ended badly between us years later, that was my first time and it was awesome...for me anyway ;-)

Feeder-Eng:
Nice. Guessing she was into it smiley

No, she wasn't. She only did it to make her bf jealous because she was getting more attention from me than him at the time. It worked, they got married 5 years later.
3 years

First time

I got my first chance not too long after I graduated college and she was the one who initially brought me into this space back when Kelligrl was around and eventually she introduced me to the idea of feeding me and I have not stopped since
3 years