General

Understanding

So, since childhood I was attracted to fatness and wanted to gain weight, to know how's to feel fat. During the years I became aware to the fact that there's actually an active community of fat admirers and people who determined to fatten up their body in order to fulfill their desire. So I registered here and found almost everything I was dreaming of, and the advices here helps me to gain weight.

Recently I gained weight noticeably, with rounded belly and more puffed face, but here is the thing: the people around me, who knows me as a thin person since childhood, started to make comments about the new me. Mostly, to draw my attention to the fact that fat is bad, and every time I meet them they asked me to exercise and get back to shape and giving me some advices on how to lose weight. But I don't want it. I even had a conversation with family about this, and I told them that I like it that way, I love my new belly, and a little more kilogrammes wouldn't be making a lot of difference to me (although I do counting on gaining). They do understand it, but I am wondering how to make people not to be so judicial about my weight, and do family will understand that in my case it's not about fat acceptance but actually a passion for fatness and a desire to become really fat?

Would be nice to ear from various perspectives and from experiences like this.
3 years

Understanding

MottiF:
I am wondering how to make people not to be so judicial about my weight

People like to think that they're tolerant and compassionate individuals, but in reality the vast majority of people are just politically correct. They care about who they're required to care about, and hate anyone or anything they can get away with hating without facing social consequences for their actions.
Since it's politically correct to judge overweight people in virtually all segments of society (including on both sides of the political spectrum), the cold hard truth is that you're just going to have to learn to deal with it.
3 years

Understanding

In my opinion, the best course of action to avoid an awkard discussion with family and friends about your sexual preferences, the best way to make people understand that you have no desire to lose weight and are ok with your fat body is to make it appear to them that you're letting yourself get fat because you've decided that exercising and eating right are too hard compared to being lazy and over indulging and being fat to you is worth the enjoyment of not exercising and not watching what you eat and tell people who push the issue that you respectfully do not care what they say and refuse to lose weight
3 years

Understanding

I have once gained 15 kg in one month, on purpose (sadly it didn’t stick, so I am trying again with new methods now) and all those people who usually tell me I look too thin and should gain weight at once told me I should watch what I eat since I am becoming fat 🤣 Seriously, you can’t please them people, they will negatively comment everything 🙄 I decided that this time I will pretend that I just don’t care. In real life, only my partners and one of my closest friends know that I do this on purpose. My family doesn’t. They wouldn’t understand.
3 years

Understanding

AnorexicPretty:
I have once gained 15 kg in one month, on purpose (sadly it didn’t stick, so I am trying again with new methods now) and all those people who usually tell me I look too thin and should gain weight at once told me I should watch what I eat since I am becoming fat 🤣 Seriously, you can’t please them people, they will negatively comment everything 🙄 I decided that this time I will pretend that I just don’t care. In real life, only my partners and one of my closest friends know that I do this on purpose. My family doesn’t. They wouldn’t understand.

Well this is my actual approach. But in my case the best friends will not understand also.
3 years

Understanding

wanttobefat600:
In my opinion, the best course of action to avoid an awkard discussion with family and friends about your sexual preferences, the best way to make people understand that you have no desire to lose weight and are ok with your fat body is to make it appear to them that you're letting yourself get fat because you've decided that exercising and eating right are too hard compared to being lazy and over indulging and being fat to you is worth the enjoyment of not exercising and not watching what you eat and tell people who push the issue that you respectfully do not care what they say and refuse to lose weight

That's really a good advice, thanks.
3 years

Understanding

MissRohi:
Well, I guess you'll simply have to grow a thicker skin (no pun intended).
You could also make it fun. Having people notice and comment on your weight gain can be quite exciting.
Let them judge. You're the one to know better. ;-)

Hahaha, yeah I really growing a thicker skin, in any meaning possible 😂
3 years

Understanding

OscarAlfa:
Sinceramente no tendrían que meterse en tus decisiones, tu eres dueño de tu destino y decides lo que tú quieras. ( Qué raro es ese país, acá en México es normalizado el que las personas tengan sobrepeso)

Bueno, México tiene la comida más deliciosa. 😋
3 years