Gaining

Being un-healthy

How I lust and crave to be un-healyhy..Have my organs packed and surrounded by thick greasy fat, my arteries clogged and hardened..My heart straining to pump my fatty blood..Getting winded, and sweaty walking..My blood pressure sky rocketing, trying to get off my sofa, to binge eat more.. Not being able to tye my shoes, due to mt gut being in th way, let alone sein my junk... Sigh thought of this just so turns me on
3 years

Being un-healthy

That's what I'm doing myself. I've been eating nothing but junk, getting little to no exercise, and drinking lots of sugary drinks. I know my junk food diet is causing me to gain lots of visceral fat and I know my arteries are getting clogged.
3 years

Being un-healthy

LuvsChub04:
How I lust and crave to be un-healyhy..Have my organs packed and surrounded by thick greasy fat, my arteries clogged and hardened..My heart straining to pump my fatty blood..Getting winded, and sweaty walking..My blood pressure sky rocketing, trying to get off my sofa, to binge eat more.. Not being able to tye my shoes, due to mt gut being in th way, let alone sein my junk... Sigh thought of this just so turns me on

Omg that's hot 😈🐖
2 years