Feedback and suggestions

Can't resub

Hey, my combined sub lapsed. It says zero days, and I'm trying to swap payment methods, but it isn't giving me the option. I tried unsubing but to no success or change in sub status. Unsure as to how to resub my combined subscription. Any suggestions?
3 years

Can't resub

Hi GainforTheStars,

Thanks for getting in touch. I can see that your subscription was suspended. This means for some reason the auto subscription payment was not taken on 6th April. As the payment was not received the upgrade features will have also been suspended.

As you have now cancelled the subscription there is no way to reactivate it and use a different payment method.

If you would like to get access to the combined upgrade features. You would need to upgrade again which you can do via the upgrades page.

As we use PayPal as our payment provider you will be directed to PayPal to make your payment. However if you wish to use a different payment method. Just ensure you are logged out of your PayPal account before upgrading and then you should also have the option of paying by credit or debit card rather than your PayPal account.

Hope that helps.

c00kie
FF Team
3 years

Can't resub

Thank you, it would appear i wasn't patient enough lol. It took a day for the unsubsidized to go through so I could resub. Thanks for the response though. I do appreciate what all you men and women do. smiley
3 years