Fat experiences

Ever wake up fatter?

I've had growth spurts...some overnight after cutting loose nights or a week before. Literally have to rock out of bed with more effort.

Though the mid-day growth spurts are wild as you can literally feel your body widening, filling out, moving different, more energy to do the simplest things from a day ago.
3 years

Ever wake up fatter?

NYCBellyBlimp:
I've had growth spurts...some overnight after cutting loose nights or a week before. Literally have to rock out of bed with more effort.

Though the mid-day growth spurts are wild as you can literally feel your body widening, filling out, moving different, more energy to do the simplest things from a day ago.

I think that I have had those but I typically had episodes in which I think my brain went to its default settings and I went damn near weeks not being aware of how much exes were cooking and I would get stoned so much back then that I forgot that I ate a whole pan of lasagna so I have had twilight zone fat wake up realizations.
3 years

Ever wake up fatter?

WideJuan76:
I think that I have had those but I typically had episodes in which I think my brain went to its default settings and I went damn near weeks not being aware of how much exes were cooking and I would get stoned so much back then that I forgot that I ate a whole pan of lasagna so I have had twilight zone fat wake up realizations.[/quote]

Definitely got "Mother" Twilight Zone vibes from that 1.
3 years

Ever wake up fatter?

WideJuan76:
I think that I have had those but I typically had episodes in which I think my brain went to its default settings and I went damn near weeks not being aware of how much exes were cooking and I would get stoned so much back then that I forgot that I ate a whole pan of lasagna so I have had twilight zone fat wake up realizations.

NYCBellyBlimp:
Definitely got "Mother" Twilight Zone vibes from that 1.[/quote]

And that is what it feels like. Almost like the trance you get from those alien abduction people
3 years

Ever wake up fatter?

John Smith:
Water retensions much?

I've been witnessing this too among some women I knew, as far as recently.[/quote]

Possibly a mix along with cortisol/cortizone from the irregular sleeping patterns adding more fat.
3 years

Ever wake up fatter?

I have had the same experience 2 times. First one happened when I was in the car, and I felt my body swelling around my stomach and thighs area For ten-fifteen minutes. The second time it happened, I was eating a beg of Doritos and two twelve pack of reeses at night. Next morning when I woke up, I was feeling fatter. And I get them more often, these bursts of swelling sensations are I get bigger.
3 years