General

Lgbt?

Hi,

We used to have a LGBT forum which was eventually removed due to lack of use.

We do have some updates coming to the site soon, and we are going to be introducing a LGBT chatroom group.

So hopefully this is a feature that will be useful for you.

Thanks,

c00kie
FF Team
3 years

Lgbt?

Jamie0923:
They say there's a special area for us, special chat rooms, but there aren't. There's a whole page dedicated to how "inclusive" FF is, but it seems to be an empty promise. Very disappointing, especially since this is a pay site.

This is a great site, and I'd love to meet another man here, but it is all a super cis bias so the chances of that are slim.

I have only been a member for a few weeks, but as a trans person, I have found FF to be very LGBT friendly.

I also don't think a LGBT-specific forum is necessarily a good thing. It compartmentalizes people based on their sexual preference, and the gender of their prospective partner, which is maybe fine for a dating app, but it's not great in generating conversation. My interests, whether related to weight gain, recipes, TV programs, or BDSM, aren't necessarily different from someone that has no interest in me as a partner because of my gender identity.
3 years

Lgbt?

I agree with the above, especially as someone who is just interested in making conversation with people/making friends and not into dating at the moment (though could be good for someone who is).

I am interested in seeing an LGBTQ+ chatroom, just to see the turnout of people who use it. I wonder if it'll do better this time around. I haven't been on here as long as a lot of other people, but when was there a chatroom for LGBTQ+ specifically?
3 years

Lgbt?

FF Team:
Hi,

We used to have a LGBT forum which was eventually removed due to lack of use.

We do have some updates coming to the site soon, and we are going to be introducing a LGBT chatroom group.

So hopefully this is a feature that will be useful for you.

Thanks,

c00kie
FF Team

Kek
3 years