Fat experiences

Self belly play

My recent few months of increased portions at meals have paid off! I've put on about 30 lbs since the beginning of pandemic, and have a small belly to show for it. Being thin my whole life but always being into big bellies, I am very pleased with the changes!

What I find funny is that I CANNOT stop playing with it. Standing in the mirror to see how far I can stick it out. Spending a little more time washing it in the shower. Even just sitting down at work, I'll sneak a couple grabs or jiggles when no one is around.

My absolute favorite way to play with my new belly is in the drivers seat: I arch my back and stick it out, pull the seatbelt over it and pull it tight to really give me something to grab and jiggle
(This is also what I do when waiting in the drive thru).

My question to FF is what is everyone's favorite way to play/interact with their own belly? Anything from stuffing/bloating, rubbing, padding, jiggling, etc. Lets hear it!
3 years

Self belly play

I love sticking out my belly in front of the mirror. I wear the smallest size briefs to accentuate how fat I look.
Great thread!
Also lathering up my belly in the shower is enjoyable.
3 years

Self belly play

Thanks for the reply, Been a fan of your stories on various sites for a long time!

You make it very clear in your stories how much you like tight briefs lol and I have something you might wanna hear about.
Just the other day, going through old clothes with the wife and came across my high school swim team stuff including my speedo that hadnt been put on in about 9 or 10 years (and 30-35 lbs ago)! Putting it on was a bit tight, definitely squeezed the boys more than i would like, but it was pretty fun to have it stretched by my belly and butt. Definitely made me think of being in one of your stories!
3 years

Self belly play

I love to caress my belly. Feeling how soft it is. Then stuffing it and feel how tight and firm it gets
3 years

Self belly play

murpmitr:
Thanks for the reply, Been a fan of your stories on various sites for a long time!

You make it very clear in your stories how much you like tight briefs lol and I have something you might wanna hear about.
Just the other day, going through old clothes with the wife and came across my high school swim team stuff including my speedo that hadnt been put on in about 9 or 10 years (and 30-35 lbs ago)! Putting it on was a bit tight, definitely squeezed the boys more than i would like, but it was pretty fun to have it stretched by my belly and butt. Definitely made me think of being in one of your stories!

I have a couple pairs of "Speedos". My largest is a size 38". I enjoy wearing it with my now 48" waist!
3 years