Gaining

Gaining whilst gf is away

I live with my gf of a few years but shes planning to go away for a month and I have this really strong urge to gain as much weight as possible when she's away.

She's not really into the fetish, so it is a bit of a risk but she said she doesn't mind 'a bit of chub' and I'm pretty slim atm (5'11 @175) so theres some wriggle room

Something about the idea of her returning and seeing my weight gain as a surprise is super hot. Has anyone here done anything similar before?
3 years

Haven't done anything like this, but this indeed sounds super hot
3 years

When I have been alone at our second home, I have binged and gain weight. Coming back to our principal residence usually five pounds heavier. I do enjoy it, but I've never really totally let go and gain say ten to fifteen pounds. I agree with Miachu, it is a turn on to think about it.
3 years

So, i have mentioned my situation like this before here. I originally was buying extra snacks and making some extra fattening dinner for my wife and myself. After several mot Js of buying obscene amounts of her favorite Ben n Jerry’s flavors, chocolates, cakes , chips etc. and seem to make fattening pastas and lasagna many times a week I noticed she started packing on the lbs. but I didn’t notice at first that I had packed on way more than her and was eating her Ben n Jerry’s and snacking on cakes with her directly following dinner. I had never had a sweet tooth before and lol of a sudden I ow had a big gut sitting out on my lap and as big of a sweet tooth as my wife.

I then decided to gain intentionally to see how big of a gut I could get. Mostly, I had such an erotic desire to have my wife tease me, scold me or make fun of me for gaining such a big gut. I began stuffing like crazy all business day when I wasn’t around her. Large meals followed by deserts after lunch and continued calorie stuffing. I would get home so bloated my dress shirts were ready to shoot buttons across the room....and my slacks were easily 4” to small but I rode them lower below my newly acquired huge gut. As if it wasn’t noticeable I would try to emphasize my massive bloated gut in front of my wife....she would come in for a kiss and my huge gut would push her back and she would make a double effort to grab around my neck and pull down pressed firmly into my new size just to get close enough to kiss me. She would have me sit down to a massive fattening dinner which I was concerned I would never be able to finish after all my stuffing throughout the day. I surprised myself to low through the creamy fattening pasta dish and before I know it she was shoveling a second plate massively full even more than my first plate......it was almost like she was trying to make me even fatter.

Still she never said anything. I kept stuffing myself during the day and she would feed me and us obscene amounts for dinner followed by her plopping a massive bowl of ice cream on my lap after dinner on the couch. I ended up packing on packing on 45+ lbs. in a fairly short time and it looked like even more based on all of it going to my huge gut.

Who knows, maybe your gf will be the same way as my wife.....and you will end up much bigger than you thought with the help from her. One tho g to keep in mind.....in my case when my wife was only my gf a long time ago she would have never liked her man having a big huge gut but something g does happen to these women after they are married....they almost take honor in a way of them cooking up and making their men Fat.
3 years

voluptuouslover:
So, i have mentioned my situation like this before here. I originally was buying extra snacks and making some extra fattening dinner for my wife and myself. After several mot Js of buying obscene amounts of her favorite Ben n Jerry’s flavors, chocolates, cakes , chips etc. and seem to make fattening pastas and lasagna many times a week I noticed she started packing on the lbs. but I didn’t notice at first that I had packed on way more than her and was eating her Ben n Jerry’s and snacking on cakes with her directly following dinner. I had never had a sweet tooth before and lol of a sudden I ow had a big gut sitting out on my lap and as big of a sweet tooth as my wife.

I then decided to gain intentionally to see how big of a gut I could get. Mostly, I had such an erotic desire to have my wife tease me, scold me or make fun of me for gaining such a big gut. I began stuffing like crazy all business day when I wasn’t around her. Large meals followed by deserts after lunch and continued calorie stuffing. I would get home so bloated my dress shirts were ready to shoot buttons across the room....and my slacks were easily 4” to small but I rode them lower below my newly acquired huge gut. As if it wasn’t noticeable I would try to emphasize my massive bloated gut in front of my wife....she would come in for a kiss and my huge gut would push her back and she would make a double effort to grab around my neck and pull down pressed firmly into my new size just to get close enough to kiss me. She would have me sit down to a massive fattening dinner which I was concerned I would never be able to finish after all my stuffing throughout the day. I surprised myself to low through the creamy fattening pasta dish and before I know it she was shoveling a second plate massively full even more than my first plate......it was almost like she was trying to make me even fatter.

Still she never said anything. I kept stuffing myself during the day and she would feed me and us obscene amounts for dinner followed by her plopping a massive bowl of ice cream on my lap after dinner on the couch. I ended up packing on packing on 45+ lbs. in a fairly short time and it looked like even more based on all of it going to my huge gut.

Who knows, maybe your gf will be the same way as my wife.....and you will end up much bigger than you thought with the help from her. One tho g to keep in mind.....in my case when my wife was only my gf a long time ago she would have never liked her man having a big huge gut but something g does happen to these women after they are married....they almost take honor in a way of them cooking up and making their men Fat.

I really envy you! I would love it, if my wife encouraged me to just gorge myself with huge, fattening breakfasts, lunches and dinners, not to mention snacking. Eat up and enjoy yourself!
3 years

The crazy thing is she didn’t even mention it how big my gut grew....other than a couple times when she was slightly intoxicated and in a fun and teasing way. She just kept feeding us and seeing her husband blow up right in front of her eyes and she was packing on quite a bit as well. I almost thought either she was proud she made her husband Fat with all her cooking or she must have some kind of kink towards this .....just not nearly as strong as I do....and she was just going with the flow.
3 years