Gaining

Gaining shakes for a few days?

Hello. I wanted to gain some weight for a while now but have been hesitant. I would like to try drinking some shakes with whipping cream but just for 2 or 3 days to see if I like the difference. That's because I've heard that there is a delayed gain and I thought that if it would kick in after these days, I would be gaining for about a week. Is this right? And do you have any suggestions for a first time whipping cream taker? Also, will it damage my metabolism?
Thank you very much in advance🙂
2 years

It takes a couple of weeks of cream before you start gaining. Then the gains will continue for a week or so after you stop, if you drink the cream for a month or longer.

You shouldn't see any significant changes to your metabolism once you stop, if you're only drinking cream for a few weeks.
2 years

I actually did exactly that for three days. I drank 1,4 liter of heavy cream in the three days. I didn't gain anything, but I felt that I did get a bit 'softer' (burning visceral fat, etc...), had more energy due to the higher energy intake and I din't notice anything about the metabolism. A week later I still had the same weight.

If you wanna try to gain, than I'd say you should drink heavy cream at least for a week, because in two to three days you won't gain anything.

Regarding drinking heavy cream; you can try many things. Do different smoothies/shakes, hot chocolate, etc...
2 years